Banner Default Password/How to Change Your Banner INB Password
Banner is a system used by Sierra College employees only.
To have your Banner password reset to the default:
- Click here to open a Banner INB Password Service Request - https://sierracollege.sysaidit.com/SubmitSR.jsp?type=req
- Click the Category and select Banner INB Password
- Click Submit.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email stating that your Banner password has been set to the default.
- The default password consists of:
Your 9-digit Banner ID + birth month (2 digits) + birth day (2 digit)
Example: If your Banner ID is 900229999 and your birth month is 05 and your birth day is 03, your default Banner password would be: 9002299990503
Log into Banner with your new default password:
- Open Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Use the URL: http://banner.sierracollege.edu
- In the Banner “Logon” window, enter your username.
- In the “Password” field, enter your DEFAULT Banner Password.
- Leave the “Database” field blank.
- Select connect.
Once you log into Banner with your new default password, you can reset your Banner password to match your network password.
To change your Banner (INB) password:
- If you’re not already logged into Banner, log in
- On the right-hand side of the “General Menu,” under “My Links,” select Change Banner Password
- The Oracle Password Change Form will appear
- Your username (Oracle User ID) will automatically populate the User ID field
- Enter your DEFAULT Banner Password
- Database – Skip/Leave blank
- Enter your NEW Network Password with NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS (Password Criteria: 8 –20 characters/include at least 1 lowercase/1 uppercase/1 number)
- Re-enter your NEW Network Password
- Click the blue (SAVE) icon